Skrappy’s Top 8 Safety Tips
- Wear your safety glasses whenever you are in the pit.
- Always wear heat resistant gloves and ear plugs while using machinery.
- Always wear closed-toed shoes, keep long hair tied up, and avoid wearing loose clothing.
- Always keep your workplace and the pit clean. Put away items immediately after use.
- Get an adult’s help immediately if you are harmed or need assistance.
- Children age 14 and under should be accompanied by an adult.
- Make sure batteries are put away properly.
- No food or drinks in the pit.